I am currently playing a really fun game called, “How Many Crackers/Cheese Slices Can I Fit into my Mouth at Once Without Getting Crumbs On My Bed or Down My Shirt While Also Sneezing A Lot.”
"I tend to be cynical about a lot of things, but Maya Angelou is somebody that no matter how much I pick her apart, she still has integrity. She was a victim of incest and rape, and she worked as a stripper. And now she’s a literary icon and Nobel Laureate. It goes to show that life is cumulative, and you can’t devalue any type of experience."
4 weeks to Christmas - Love Actually
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or affect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.—More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via veryclassylady)
The New Yorker did a 8 page article on “Doctor Who” for the 50th anniversary